ARRC Technology is a growing Bakersfield based IT Management Company established in 1992. We facilitate a positive organizational culture and promote exceptional customer service. At this time, we are looking to add an Account Manager to our Sales Team. We're seeking sales professionals who are dedicated to fostering relationships and building trust with clients.
We offer an unmatched Sales Training program, so we are able to consider candidates with or without experience directly in the IT industry. You will be greeted Day 1 with a full industry-specific training program with hands-on support from a 25-year Sales veteran that will get you closing projects and addendums in our expanding client base within 45 days.
- Maintains detailed notes on client accounts, including technical issues and resolutions
- Meets or exceeds activity and product quotas
- Develops new business within existing accounts, focusing on hardware sales
- Recommends new applications and products to existing clients
- Develops sales within assigned accounts by presenting and explaining product/service enhancements and additions
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for addressing client needs and concerns as they arise and accomplishing new requests from clients
- Contributes to organizational growth and personal quotas by identifying upsell opportunities within existing accounts
- Maintains and fosters relationships with clients, which includes managing personal calendar and scheduling client visits, as well as being accessible to handle critical client issues
- 2+ years of professional sales experience
- Optimistic and Enthusiastic attitude
- People-oriented, team player that mixes well with colleagues and clients
- Eagerness to develop relationships and uncover latent needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities
- Technical aptitude and a desire to learn new products